- Bring your puzzles up to the front please 🙂
- Choose someone else’s puzzle from the collection and try to solve it.
- Make a print of someone else’s puzzle! Look through the Portfolio posts and the puzzles on the table and choose something that you particularly like or that has relevance to your own work. There is no class after ours today (check the calendar to be sure), so prints can last beyond the end of class time.
- Pair up and give feedback on the puzzles that you borrowed to solve earlier in the class.
- Discuss improvements made and ones still to make…
- Between now and Wednesday you’ll do one more iteration of your cube puzzle.
- For any remaining class time I’ll help you with whatever you need.