// During class
- Mastery Quiz
- Hand back 6.2 Mastery Quizzes
- Take 6.3 Mastery Quiz
- Grades discussion
- Section 6.4
- Discuss at tables: definition, domain, and range of \(\sin x\)
- p.438-9: Restricted domains, definitions, and graphs of inverse trig functions
- Look through rest of reading
- Projector/tables: Find exact values of inverse trig functions
- Projector: Derivatives of inverse trig functions, proof with implicit differentiation
- Whiteboards: Calculate inverse trig limits and derivatives
// After class
- Complete the Homework for Section 6.4, be ready for the 6.4 Mastery Quiz on Wednesday.
- Start thinking about which section you will study for Monday’s Retake opportunity.
- Make a Grades Appointment with me if you are headed for C or below.
***Make sure you bring ALL of your homework, notes, work, and EVERY Mastery Quiz and Retake with you to the meeting.***