Need an internship or a job after graduation? Don’t miss the Campus-Wide Career & Internship Fair!
Dates: This Monday-Tuesday! September 24 & September 25
Time: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Location: Festival Conference Center
Why: Jobs and internships are available for ALL MAJORS!
Who’s Coming to Career Fair?
- The most up-to-date and detailed list of employers and positions they are recruiting for is available by logging into Handshake.
- Different sets of employers will be attending Day 1 and Day 2, so we encourage you to attend both days.
- Scroll down for lists of recommended employers to visit for each academic area.
Register on Handshake for a Boost at Career Fair
By selecting “Join Event” on the Campus-Wide Career Fair page in Handshake, you will get:
- your resume posted for employers to learn about you before the fair
- a free CAP t-shirt saved in your size (given out Oct. 2nd)!
- a chance to win our $1,000 Career Fair scholarship!
Want to Learn More?
- Visit the Campus-Wide Career Fair page of our website for details.
- You can also RSVP to our Facebook event to receive updates.
- Check out this short video to get an idea of what you’ll see when you get to Career Fair.
A free shuttle service will be running from lots R-10 and R-11 to Festival throughout the day.
Take a Free Photo in Your Professional Attire:
Check out the LinkedIn Photo Booth to get your picture taken while dressed in your Career Fair best.
- Bring copies of your resume
- Dress professionally
- Research employers before the fair
Note from Dr. Quertermous: This career fair is not just for seniors. At least 10 companies each day are specifically recruiting math or statistics majors for internships, and it’s never too early to start learning about career opportunities.