// Before class
- You should have completed all of the homework from Section 7.6 and read Section 8.1
// During class
- Daily Quiz on Section 8.1 reading
- Group work and discussion of Section 8.1
// After class
- Complete all homework for Section 8.1 by Monday’s class. Here is a set of suggested minimum problems:
- Thinking Back – all problems (SERIOUSLY, this is a particularly good set)
- Concepts – #0, #1, #2, and at least five more from #3–20
- Skills – At least 20 problems from #21–68, 5 problems from #69–76, and 2 problems from #77–80
- Applications – At least 1 problem from #81–84
- Proofs – At least 2 problems from #85–90
- Note that there is NO CLASS on Friday of this week.
- On Monday we will have a Problems Day, with a near-100% likelihood of a Homework Quiz (covering Sections 7.5, 7.6, and 8.1).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.