- What’s up? What do you need?
Front Page Project Descriptions
- On the front page of the class website, each of your projects currently has the text “Here is a place where your group can add a description later.” above your recent posts. Time to change that!
- Talk with your group and come up with about three sentences that describe your project from a front-page perspective. Make it engaging and from a birds-eye view.
- Email your description to me and I’ll add it during class; we can then revise as necessary.
- As per class request, most of our remaining classes will be spent just working as groups
- So… work with your groups on whatever needs doing next
For Next Time
- The Group Member Evaluation Form is now live (finally). Please fill it out later today if you haven’t already. This evaluation is confidential and you should complete it on your own, in privacy.
- Your ninth blog post is due before next class; see the Assignments page for details.
Cover image from Tran Thi Ai Lien