- Status reports from each group: What’s new since Wednesday?
Syllabus and Policy
- Discussion of the Syllabus and Policy for the course, including grades and expectations.
- Work together, discuss, ask for help when you need it.
- Print something! The more you print now, the better you’ll be at managing the hardware and software when it comes to crunch time for your project. Print samples, tests, experiments, etc, on an ongoing basis.
- Spend the last 15 minutes making plans for how to tackle the homework and progress before next class.
For Next Time
- Write up your current progress in a new blog post; see the Assignments page for details.
- Make some progress between now and next class, and be ready to report about it on Wednesday.
Image from John Drury